Unlimited Wash Plans
Notice to customers - Covid-19 Status
Updated May 24, 2020
All locations that were closed during Covid-19 will reopen on May 25th at 8am.
Our hours will be updated for each location on our website under locations tab.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pricing depends on the duration and package that you choose.
- Shield System Car Wash - Monthly Unlimited Membership Program Terms & Conditions Our Monthly Unlimited Membership Program allows a registered vehicle to receive unlimited car washes at the following Shield System locations (455 Boston Road, Billerica; 783 Main Street, Winchester; 365 Western Avenue, Brighton).
- Your credit card will be billed every month on the anniversary enrollment date.
- Members enrolling from the 29th to the 31st of the month will be charged every 28th of the month.
- The Program continues at the selected monthly fee until terminated by you or Shield System Car Wash.
- There are no refunds, credits, or adjustments for days or times a car wash is temporarily closed due to weather or maintenance.
- There are no partial month refunds or credits.
- The program is one membership per vehicle.
- You must enroll each vehicle you plan on washing at our car washes.
- Credit cards that are declined for any reason or abuse of the program will result in the termination of your plan.
- The membership is transferable to a new vehicle once a year, free of charge.
- Any subsequent transfers in a year will incur a $10 transfer fee.
- Shield System Car Wash reserves the right to modify or terminate the terms of this agreement at any time.
- Program rate changes will be posted at Shield System Car Wash.
- To Opt Out: You may opt out after your 2nd payment with at least (7) days written notice prior to your enrollment date.
- To opt out your membership, please visit our website at shieldcarwash.com and fill out a cancellation form under the Monthly Unlimited Membership section, or send a letter to: Shield System Car Wash Unlimited Program, 783 Main Street, Winchester, MA 01890.
- The Program is for personal use only. Commercial vehicles such as taxis, limos, shuttles, courtesy and funeral vehicles are subject to different rates.